The output is suitable for connecting to many serial input devices that require simple ASCII data.
The actual ASCII output can be designed by the user which can include free text or tokens which can represent real data. i.e. <V1> would be the value from input module 1 when the output is triggered.
The output of the device can be triggered by the reception of user specified data. i.e. data is only outputted when data is received from a specific acquisition module or when triggered from a handheld device.
The licence free 2.4GHz direct sequence spread spectrum (DSSS) radio technology offers high integrity, error free communications which can co-exist with other wireless technologies such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth® and Zigbee®. FCC, ETSI and IC approvals.
The module is configured using free T24 Toolkit software which runs on a PC connected to a T24 base station.
Internal antenna offers up to 200m (650 ft) range in an open field site.
- Radio telemetry serial ASCII output gateway
- Drives displays, feeds data to data collections systems, loggers, printers, computers and PLCs etc
- Wide operating supply range
- User definable serial ASCII output
- Surface mounting enclosure
- Simple configuration and calibration
- Internal antenna delivers up to 200m (650 ft) range
- Water-proofed to IP65 NEMA 4
To view more information including product specifications please click here.