The wireless module requires an external platinum temperature sensor (Pt100 type 385).
Measuring temperature and periodically transmitting, between transmissions the device can be placed in a power saving sleep mode to conserve batteries. Miniature in size, the wireless temperature PCB transmits on license-free 2.4Ghz, avoiding local radio interference to ensure data integrity and security.
- Data is provided in real time at variable speeds with a direct line of sight range of up to 200 meters.
- Integral antenna options offers up to 100m (325ft) range (T24-TAi) and external antenna options offering up to 200m (650ft) range in an open field.
- Miniature acquisition module for wireless Pt100 type 385 sensors
- Creates wireless temperature link
- Exceptionally low power for long battery life
- Transmits on license free 2.4GHz
- Remote ‘on’ and ‘off’ to preserve battery life
- Up to 200m range
- Simple configuration and calibration via PC using Free Telemetry Toolkit Software
- Can be calibrated to provide any standard engineering unit output for a given input
- 1 year manufacturers warranty
To view more information including product specifications please click here.