Wireless Temperature Datalogger / DLTT-BT
DLTT-BT is a novel wireless temperature monitoring system; it is equipped with two temperature channels and transmits data via Bluetooth for remote data acquisition applications. Moreover, there is no need for a PC or software.
These dataloggers are supplied configured according to your specifications, installation is quick and easy: simply place the sensors inside the units or area you want to monitor (e.g.: fridges, stores, ovens). The next step is to connect the Master Unit, the receiver, to the compact serial printer and wait for the data to be automatically downloaded and printed.
The DLTT-BT datalogger can acquire data from two temperature probes. Each probe can be standard or food grade, if required. The probes are placed in the area to be monitored, the data is automatically sent to the receiver and printed on the local printer.
- Food, chemical or clinical reagents control
- Monitoring of fridges/freezers and other sensitive environments
- Monitoring environmental conditions
- Fridges/freezers control
- Other temperature sensitive environments compliant with ISO 9001 standards.
Characteristics of the DLTT-BT datalogger:
- Two temperature channels
- Optional food grade temperature probes
- Auto-configuration if batteries are replaced
- Bluetooth data transmission from the loggers to the central unit
- No need for a PC or software: simply print and file all the data acquired
- No cables speeds up installation; sensors are easily relocatable
- Easy to use: no expert personnel required
- Auto-test utility
- The units run of two 1.5 Volt batteries
To Know More about Wireless Temperature Datalogger / Dltt-bt Please click here