At the center of the Wonderware System Platform is the ‘plant model’, which is the logical representation of the physical processes being controlled and supervised.
ArchestrA object technology makes configuration, logging, delivery and maintenance of real-time and historical information point-and-click simple.
Within the System Platform is a high-performance process historian with production history archiving, efficient data compression and auto-configuration of historical archiving that eliminates duplicate effort and an industrial web information server that dramatically simplifies the organisation and delivery of operations information for use across all functions in your organisation.
- Standardisation in development and run-time operations environment saves time and money
- Integration of all operations data, regardless of the source
- Flexibility and changeability to modify any aspect of the system to meet new needs or take advantage of new opportunities
- Common plant model reduces complexity
- Remote software deployment and maintenance
- Extensible and easily maintained using template-based and object oriented structures
- Powerful role-based security model
- Scalable from 250 to 1,000,000 I/O connections
- Historical data collection and advanced trending
- Web-based reporting capabilities