Features of Bushranger Wood Auger Bits:
- Bushranger Impact Wood Auger Bits are manufactured to the highest standard for long life in the toughest environments.
- All bits in the large range of sizes available are manufactured with a 7/16" hex shank for use in impact wrench quick change chucks and keyed chucks as used in Fairmont and Stanley impact wrenches and Tanaka drills.
Why Buy Bushranger?
- Designed especially for Australian hardwood poles.
- Used by major Australian utilities.
- Ideal for power poles, bridges, wharfs.
- Manufactured from 4140 high alloy steel.
- Individually packaged in plastic protection tube.
- Vigorously tested under Australian conditions.
- Can be resharpened.
- Also available carbide-tipped at extra cost.
- Finest bits available today.