Wood Design Software | Cabinet Vision Solid Ultimate
The Cabinet Vision Solid product line is widely recognized as a major technological advancement for our industry. The products use solid modelling technology to create true three-dimensional presentations of the final product on-screen, while simultaneously generating the necessary information for the factory floor.
Solid Ultimate is the highest step in the Planit range & also the highest level that you can add-on S2M for your CNC machine, giving you the most flexibility & functionality.
All Planit products allow for room design & layout, plan, elevation & 3D views, generation of cabinet reports, cut lists, material & hardware information, plus pricing for quotations.
Planit has developed different product levels so that businesses can choose the price & functionality that suite’s their business needs and gives them the option to step up to additional functionality as their business grows.
Key Features - If upgrading from Solid Advanced
- Ability to Add-On Screen to Machine Centre Ultimate
- User Defined Intelli-Joints
- Full Part Control
- Exploded Assembly Views
- Ability to Use Custom Reports (Crystal Reports Required to Create them)
- Define Part and Assembly Labour
- Counter Top Construction Definition
- Counter Top Machining (with S2M Center Ultimate)
- Grain Matching (with S2M Center Ultimate)
- Dovetail Drawers (with S2M Center Ultimate)
- MDF Doormaker (with S2M Center Ultimate)
For more than 20 years, Planit has been developing, implementing & supporting specialised software solutions for the cabinet & joinery industry.
Developing a single interface, offering a true screen to machine solution with no reliance on 3rd party applications, has given thousands of Planit customers a competitive edge.