The wood processing trailer is coupled to Avant’s normal trailer coupling and the loader unit is connected to rear auxiliary hydraulics. Simple connecting means the wood processing system is easy to connect and disconnect from Avant. The wood processing trailer can be equipped with hydraulic 4WD, which is operated with hydraulic traction roller feed. This improves off-road capabilities drastically, which is often important when driving in forest. The feed and it’s direction is controlled with an electric toggle switch on Avant’s dashboard. The timber loader can be equipped with a remote controlled winch, which reduces the need to move the loader/trailer unit in the forest. Thanks to the remote controll unit it is also easy to use with only one operator.
Benefits of Wood Processing Loader Attachment | Timber Trailer with Loader
- For active do it yourself forestry work or small scale entrepreneurs
- Similar, durable and powerfull construction as on the bigger timber trailers
- Powerfull loader which can be equipped with a winch
- The trailer can be equipped with a 4wd system, giving the combination excellent off-road capabilities
Specifications of Wood Processing Loader Attachment | Timber Trailer with Loader
- Max. Load - 1500kg
- Load space length - 2.6m
- Load space - 1.7 m3
- Lifting capacity - 2.0m: 350kg / 3.2m: 250kg
- Reach - 3.2m
- Length - 3.8m
- Weight (trailer + loader) - 300kg
For more Loader Attachments please click here.