Consider just first aid as an example. When it comes to your First Aid Management Plan you need to answer such important questions as:
- Where should our first aid kits be located and what should they contain?
- How many first aiders should we train and what level of skill do they need?
- How do we manage a first aid emergency?
At Medilife, we offer a range of services to help you get the right answers. We work with you to ensure the management systems you put in place make your workplace safer and work with your needs and systems.
What we do:
- On-site audit and review – we can come to your workplace and conduct an audit of your current work health and safety systems. We use that information to provide you with a report on the areas that are working and the areas that need improvement
- System setup and review – Using the results of the audit, we can then work with you to improve your systems and make sure you have a practical and efficient work health and safety management system that will enable you to meet your unique needs.
- First aid room setup – We can help you with the design and fit out. Your risk assessment will indicate what are necessary inclusions. This includes recommendations for kits and other equipment such as automatic external defibrillators. You may like to browse our First Aid Room Equipment and Supplies page for further information on products we have available.
- Practical help – Useful tips on managing your first aid and many other topics can be found on Mediblog, our official company news and blogging site
For more information about these services, please contact us.