Work Platforms – are designed based on 2 main outcomes
1. To enable access to an area where you can work from within the handrails on the Work Platform. A full handrail around all sides of the working area.
2. To enable access to machinery, mezzanine floors or general work areas where a normal ladder is not sufficient. Ability for an open side on one or more sides of the platform area.
Work Platforms - can be almost any height, width and length within the Australian Standards.
- Access Angle - Either 45 or 67 degree (steeper angle)
- Working Deck - Either Checker plate or Grid Mesh
- Mobility - All Work Platforms come standard with a Wheel Barrow Style "Lift" Action but have the option of 4 x high quality, heavy duty Swivel Locking Castors.