Figtree<workers> business purpose is to deliver a seamless integration of all Workers Compensation claims processes and to integrate with enterprise systems including general ledgers and claims profiling applications.
Reasons to implement Figtree<workers>:
- Efficient compulsory reporting to jurisdictional WorkCover authorities.
- Reduced administration costs through greater control and visibility of all aspects of the claims management life cycle.
- Highly configurable application providing the flexibility to meet your specific needs
- Rapid deployment of a stable and reliable suite of software modules
- Comprehensive auditing facility for data integrity
- Flexibility to configure your systems to work with your individual business processes via a range of software components including workflow, job processor, ad-hoc reporting, recurring payments, calculated fields, validation rules, diaries and many more.
- Ability to respond to unforseen circumstances through regular client consultations.
As well as having access to the Housekeeping module, where all common Figtree standard features reside, a display of standard specific-built menu options are also incorporated within the Figtree Workers Compensation module:
- Module Selection
- Client Configuration
- Download from Insurer
- Loss Control Maintenance
- Authorisation Maintenance
- Claims Balance by Organisation
- Workers Comp. Configuration
- Change Claim Number
- Move Claim’s Policy (Special Administration access only)
- ABS Codes to WS Codes Convert
- Merge Incident to Claim
- Quick Pick Letter Configuration
- Multi Claims Configuration
A selection of report generation options are also available within the application such as:
- Claim Control Card Report
- Claims Analysis Report
- Third Party (Recovery) Claims Report
- Payments Summary Report
- Multiple Number of Accidents Report
- Outstanding Estimates Report
- GST Report
- Cheque Vouchers Report
- Safety Report
- Statutory Return Reports
- Actuarial Return Report
- Ad-Hoc Reports