Workplace Safety Consultants are qualified professionals that have implemented safety systems for an extensive range of industries from small, medium to large. Peter Hudd our safety and compliance manager has 20 years of experience working with occupational health and safety systems.
Our reputation and success has been developed by providing effective safety solutions and value for money service.
We have a range of clients in industries such as retail, warehousing, manufacturing, civil construction, engineering, hotels, pubs and clubs, transport logistics, agriculture and government.
We provide a range of professional advice and assistance including:
• Professional advice
• Implement OHS management systems
• Risk analysis
• Develop policies and safe operating procedures
• Work Instructions
• Continuous improvement audits
• OHS contractor management systems and audits
• Ergonomic workstation assessments
• Workplace safety consultants also provide training in hazard management
• Specific training courses can be developed and delivered to suit your needs
Once the system has been implemented, training will be given to ensure your Occupational Health Safety Management System is maintained. We also offer ongoing services and advice. Let us assist you to run your OHS area we can provide ongoing assistance as required. Ensuring your company systems are up to date and importantly meet Legislative requirements. We can also assist with non-compliance issues such as Legislative Enforcement Notices which may have been served on your workplace.