Park Avenue prides itself on its innovation and have a dedicated facility in which to process garments for the food industry to the highest standards of hygiene.
Park Avenue can provide workwear from high quality cotton drill for safety and comfort or stain resistant, hardwearing poly cottons from leading suppliers who guarantee their products.
Park Avenue provides a world-class standard of workwear management to satisfy the most demanding executive Chef through to the most stringent food processor.
The laundry service offered by Park Avenue complies with Australian Standard 4146:2000 for thermal and chemical disinfection. Your workwear and/or table linen will be laundered without the risk of cross contamination and free from residual chemicals.
Park Avenue’s advanced tracking system will give you a complete garment management and history as well and produce report matching each employee and garment.
Park Avenue services include:
- Garments for restaurants.
- Full workwear management
- Garments for large food processors to the local butcher.
- Garments with internal pockets and cuffed sleeves.
- Garment rental so there is no capital outlay.
- Garment lockers and soil bins.
- Department specific garments to maintain product integrity.