Simple, cost-effective wired and wireless networking for enterprise branch offices. The WS2000 Wireless Switch is a powerful all-in-one solution that simplifes and helps reduce the costs of managing wired and wireless (802.11a/b/g) networks in enterprise branch offices.
The integrated router, gateway, frewall, Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) and more eliminate the cost of purchasing and the complexity of managing multiple pieces of equipment.
Support for Wi-Fi Multimedia extensions (WMM) and SIP Call Admission Control enables the WS2000 to provide peak performance for even the most demanding applications, including voice and video.
The ability to easily and cost-effectively scale to meet growing needs, as well as upgrade to support new security, radio and other standards provides the assurance that the WS2000 will meet your needs today and tomorrow. The WS2000 — enterprise- class networking functionality, priced for the small to medium-sized business or enterprise branch office.
- Switch-based centralized upgradeable architecture Enhanced performance and functionality; simplifed deployment/management, investment protection; low TCO
- 802.11a/b/g compatibility Lower cost; broad, fexible radio support
- Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) extensions support Enables voice/video applications with wired QoS extension support
- SIP Call Admission Control Controls the number of active SIP sessions that are initiated by a wireless VoIP phone
- Enterprise-class security: 802.1X/EAP Kerberos, WPA2 (802.11i) Enterprise-class authentication and encryption; ensures privacy of data during transmission