Perfect for warehouse and package handling, workers can achieve higher levels of productivity and accuracy by providing the most advanced computing and scanning technology in an ergonomic, wearable solution.
When combined with the optional ring scanner, the WT4000 can scan barcodes “hands free” leaving the worker with both hands unhindered for easy handling of objects while interacting with the mobile computer. Fitted with 802.11 a/b/g wireless connectivity, real-time information is available on the computer supplying instant feedback if the wrong item is selected, reducing the costs associated with erroneous shipments.
This hands-free system can provide a common platform for warehouse operations that eliminates the need to purchase, deploy, support and manage multiple devices, effectively reducing capital as well as operational errors. The robust construction delivers the kind of dependability you need for every-day all-day operation, offering the latest in mobile operating systems and processing power in a rugged design to endure the most demanding environments – from the dusty warehouse floor to the cooler and freezer, or to a postal sorting area.
Standard features of WT4000 Series Wearable Data Terminal include:
- Upgraded ergonomics, improving user comfort and safety.
- 2.8” colour QVGA display with backlight, providing excellent at-a-glance readability in nearly any lighting condition.
- Extreme temperature resistant, ensuring reliable operation in a wide range of temperatures including -20°C in freezers.
- 1.2 Meter drop specification, reducing device replacement costs and maximizing uptime.
- Intel XScale 520 MHz processor for ultra fast computing.
- 64 MB Flash memory and 128 Mb Ram as standard.
- Bluetooth 1.2.
- 802.11 a/b &g WLAN connectivity.
As well as the optional ring scanners, a text and voice based system including headset is available that will easily install into the WT4000 providing complete “hands-free” data capture and product picking. Simply “speak” the products barcode numbers into the headset and the WT4000 will record the transaction as it would any barcode scan.
Peacock Bros. are the exclusive suppliers of the voice picking solution “StockTalk” perfectly suited for this latest WT4000 series of wearable data terminal, supplying and installing Symbol/Motorola Data Capture Products and Services to provide complete warehouse management solutions within Australia and New Zealand.