X-Ray Fluorescence Analasys/Thickness Gauges XRF XDL
Five instrument models which differ in measuring table and X-Ray head design are available:
- Fixed test piece support plate with removable insert and fixed position X-Ray head
- Manual X-Y stage and fixed position X-Ray head
- Manual X-Y stage and motorized Z-axis travel X-Ray head
- Programmable X-Ystage and fixed position X-Ray head
- Programmable X-Y stage and programmable X-Ray head Z-axis travel
The XDL® features a unique method for distance correction of measurements. This DCM method (Distance Controlled Measurement) corrects automatically the intensity differences of fluorescence spectra at different measurement distances.
Using a XDL® with fixed position X-Ray head this feature offers the possibility for simple measurements on test pieces with complex geometry and different measuring areas distances.