X-Waste allows the creation and allocation of a job in ISYS Skipman to be automatically dispatched to your drivers in real time, via a handheld PDA device.
The driver can then log any relevant information regarding the drop, including the weighbridge ticket number and the disposed weight captured by weighbridge, which will be relayed back to ISYS Skipman and recorded.
Thanks to the digital camera function within the PDA, the driver can also photograph any container obstruction that prevent them completing a drop or collection.
These pictures along with the container’s serial number can be saved and used as documentation to prevent any payment dispute. This can help to resolve client issues more quickly and have a significant impact on your cashflow.
The system also helps streamline your back office processes. Because it offers a complete end-to-end solution, you can manage all aspects of skip movement and container hire from initial contact right through to billing and invoicing. Helping to minimise your paperwork and ensure consistent cashflow.
Benefits of X Waste:
- Designed to work in conjunction with ISYS Skipman software.
- Total real-time visibility of operation and job information.
- Improve customer service.
- Increase efficiencies, optimise resources and reduce fuel costs.
- Streamline workflow.
- Protect profits and improve cash flow.
- Helps create a paperless environment.
- Tailored to meet the specific needs of the waste collection industry