X2010 433MHz 1mW Transceiver
The X2010 radio transceiver module was designed to provide reliable wireless operation at moderate data rates for use throughout the world. Its unique features of narrower RF channel bandwidths and hence high interference rejection capability at SAW module prices make the X2010 the ideal choice for next generation applications.
Available for operation at the major frequency allocations world-wide in the same package, these modules have been designed to provide a reliable wire free link for the next century, accounting for the increased traffic from other legal users of the radio spectrum.
The transmitter section uses a PLL design that utilises a highly stable and accurate reference crystal oscillator. This results in a RF transmission tightly controlled in its frequency spread and over its operating temperature range.
This is exploited in the receiver design. The receiver section uses a single conversion super-het design, again using PLL technology. Hence narrower bandwidth RF filters are utilised which result in superior rejection of interference as well as providing good receiver sensitivity and hence range.
- Operation on 434.075, 868.45 and 914.5 MHz
- X2011 version includes integrated pcb loopantenna. (434 & 868 MHz versions)
- Double RF filtering = High Reliability RF Link
- Data rates to 20 kbps (Wide-band 64 kbps version available to order)
- -112 dBm receiver sensitivity (434 version)
- CD and RSSI outputs
- Crystal stabilised accurate RF
- Hence narrower BW filter utilised
- Results in 300m range (434 MHz version)
- EN 300 220-1, 300 683 & FCC compliant
- Immune to Tetra and High power Radio
- Amateur Repeater Stations
- EPOS Terminals
- Remote Telemetry & Telecommand
- Remote Meter Reading
- Domestic And Comercial Security
To Know about X2010 433MHz 1mW Transceiver Please click here