It provides quick and easy magnetic field measurements at your desk, on the production line, or anywhere that a PC is available.
All Gaussmeter electronics, Hall element linearization, and temperature compensation functions are incorporated in the rugged handle of this measurement system. Transverse (Model 2010T) and Axial (Model 2010A) versions are available.
The supplied stand-alone software package provides a virtual instrument display with on-screen controls for meter configuration and data logging. With the provided ActiveX™ component, data from the 2010 can be directly imported into user-developed software applications.
The Model 2010 is designed to measure permanent magnet and DC magnetic fields up to ±10 kiloGauss (±1T) at a resolution of 0.1 Gauss (10µT). The software supplied with this innovative Gaussmeter allows customization of the display size, background and foreground colors, and display units to suit individual requirements.
The software can be set up to display any combination of magnetic field intensity, temperature, min field, max field, field deviation, and field limits.
- Transverse and Axial Versions Available
- ±10kG (±1T) in One Range with 0.1G (10µT) Resolution
- ±1% Accuracy
- Measures DC (Static and Slowly Changing) Fields
- Compact Size
- User Selected Sampling Period
- Digital Hall Probe Linearity Correction
- Temperature Compensation
- Connects Directly to Any PC Serial Port
- User Can Operate as Many Units as Available Serial Ports
- Cable Can be Extended to 25 feet (7.6m)
- Stand-Alone Software Included: Runs Under Windows 95/98™ and NT™
- Modes: Normal, Limits, Deviation and Temperature
- Measurement Unit Selection: Oersted, Amp/Meter, Gauss, Tesla, and Others
- Easy to Read Variable-Size Display
- Display Color & Size User Selectable
- Real-Time Adaptive Response Filter Can be Enabled/Disabled in Software
- ActiveX™ Component Included