It supports 2.5" SATA drives and leverages the latest available solid state and rotating drive technology.
For applications requiring the rugged and durable capabilities of solid state drives, the 9292 supports SLC, MLC or eMLC drive types.
The board contains a Silicon Image 3132 SATA II controller with a 2.5 Gb/sec PCIe Gen 1 interface that can provide high data transfer rates.
The 9292 is built twithstand harsh environments requiring high shock, vibration and extended temperature tolerance.
- Choose the latest in solid state drive technology; SLC, MLC or eMLC
- Standard, enhanced or extended duty drive options
- Supports currently available 2.5" drive capacities
- Data rates up t134MB/sec write and 141MB/sec read
- Silicon Image 3132 PCIe tSATA II controller
- The 9292 can be used as a boot device
- Driver support for VxWorks 5 and 6.6 and above (Freescale), version 6.6 and above (Intel), Linux and Windows operating systems
- Available in extended temperature, shock and vibration version
- High data rates for current application needs
- Gain the highest available storage capacity without consuming a card slot
- Easy capacity and technology upgrades as your storage needs change
- Robust design for harsh environments
- Elma's device driver support eases your integration concerns
Applications and related products
- High capacity storage requirements for a wide range of defense applications including ground, shipboard and airborne systems
- Signal intelligence data storage
- Engine control systems data
- Mission data storage
- Rugged industrial and defense storage supporting systems requiring resistance thigh temperature and high shock and vibration.
- Equipment and process monitoring data storage
The 9292 is a single width XMC module (74mm x 149mm) compatible with the VITA 42.3 mezzanine module standard.
Each configuration has an onboard Silicon Image PCIe x 1 to dual port SATA II controller.
Input / Output
When attached ta host Single Board Computer (SBC), the 9292 provides access tone 2.5" SATA storage drive from the host PCIe bus via the P15 XMC connector.
The 9292 is directly compatible with VITA and PICMG SBCs, and any carrier cards with XMC sites.
Required Input Power:
- +5V @1A
- +3.3V @ TBD
- +12V @ TBD