A unique mix of linear servo motor and ballscrew drive technology provides optimized dynamic performance for today’s demanding automation applications.
These systems are offered in three size platforms (Small; Medium; Large) and 124 standard variations. The “Large” class systems offer greater load capacity and longer travels.
Features of XRS Cartesian Robot Module - Large:
- X-Y work area to: 1000mm X 1000 mm
- Maximum load: 25 kg
- Innovative strip seal design provides IP30 protection
- Pre-installed air, power and signal lines routed to moving payload for convenient hook-up and long life operation.
- System cable management features “high-flex” shielded cables with quick disconnect convenience.
- Precision dowel holes allows repeatable mounting of tooling to robot and robot module into machine.
- All axes are aligned and pinned orthogonal so that axes may be removed and re-attached with factory precision.