Both instruments feature: auto-calibration, large, graphic displays and low keypad profiles for maximum efficiency.
YSI 5000 DO Meter
Ease of use, data integrity, expanded range, enhanced digital capabilities – the YSI 5000 Series is engineered to meet the need of highly accurate, reliable dissolved oxygen measurements, primarily to determine BOD, Oxygen Uptake Rate (OUR) and Specific Oxygen Uptake Rate (SOUR).
The YSI 5000 features menu-driven operation and a large liquid crystal display. Internal memory for 100 data sets with date/time stamp eliminates the need for manual entry of readings. An RS-232 interface allows upload to spreadsheets. Multitasking is enhanced with the auto-stabilization capability, which enables you to predetermine a stable reading and be alerted to that condition.
- Menu drive operation
- Compatible with all YSI probes
- Large LCD display; easy to read from 10 feet
- Internal memory for 100 data sets
- Compatible with USI BOD Analyst software
- RS 232 interface
- Probe power through instrument
- Computer interface control
- Audio-tactile keyboard response
- User-upgradeable internal software
- Real time clock
- Ease of use
- YSI 5100 DO Meter
The full-featured YSI 5100 instrument offers the user ultimate performance and flexibility with auto-calibration and built in built-in software for OUR/SOUR (Specific Oxygen Uptake Rate) measurement valuable process control tools for indicating the biological activity of microorganisms used in treatments.
For laboratories with larger volumes, the Model 5100 offers an optional bar code reader and BOD Analyst software capability. These tools greatly reduce the labor required for processing BODs and calculating BOD values. The RS232 serial port makes it easy to capture data electronically.
- Built-in OUR/SOUR software
- Internal barometer
- Automated calibration
- Barcode compatibility
- Port for computer keyboard
- Ease of use with USEPA 503 regulations and for operational control
- No external barometer or look-up charts required
- Automated bottle numbering
- Real time clock
- Integrity function indicates membrane damage
- Programmable auto-stabilisation
- BOD Analyst for Windows
Both products in the YSI 5000 Series are compatible with the YSI 5010 self-stirring BOD probe.
For more information, please contact our sales representatives on 1800 000 744.