Level measurements provide the fundamental source of knowledge for highly dynamic ground water systems. Hydrologic stresses on these systems affect recharge, storage and discharge rates. Long term water level measurements provide data to evaluate, develop, design, implement and accurately monitor the effectiveness of ground water use and management decisions.
YSI’s Level Scout provides highly accurate level sensing technology. The Level Scout combines pressure sensor technology with low power consumption. Accurate measurements, rugged and waterproof housings and connectors (IP-68 rating), and easy data management make the Level Scout ideal for your next level monitoring application.
The Level Scout instrument is designed to measure level and temperature accurately and record the readings (along with time stamp) at user-selectable rates. Internal batteries provide power and provide years of data logging capabilities. Data logging modes include linear, linear averaging, event triggered, and logarithmic sampling. The batteries are field-replaceable with a quick-disconnect cable assembly.
The YSI Level Scout is available as:
• Absolute or vented
• Stainless steel or titanium
• 2mb (+1.0°C) or 4mb (+0.2°C) of memory
• User replaceable batteries prevents costly down-time and potential loss of valuable data
• User selectable sampling rates allow you to take readings as fast as 15 per second
• Use one instrument for various applications with multiple data logging modes that include linear, linear averaging, event triggered, and logarithmic
• Instrument firmware can be upgraded from out website keeping you from sending in your instruments
• Each level scout also comes with 3 software programs to meet your application needs
• 2 year instrument and cable warranty
The YSI Level Scout is available at Air-Met Scientific for sale and rental.