Rugged and reliable, the YSI Pro20 provides everything you need in a handheld dissolved oxygen instrument. User-replaceable sensors and cables (choose polarographic or galvanic for the field or a self-stirring BOD probe for the lab), 50 data set memory, and the convenient One Touch Cal feature allows for easy DO calibrations within 3 seconds with the press of a button.
User-replaceable sensors and cables and convenient One Touch Cal feature makes it extremely user friendly. Mil-spec (military spec) connectors, IP-67 waterproof and rubber over molded case, and 1-meter drop tests ensure the instrument remains in your hands to provide years of sampling even in the harshest field conditions. The feature set of the Pro20 results in a low total cost of ownership over the life of the product.
Fast response times with the Polarographic or Galvanic sensor allows you to complete your sampling routine quickly. The long life of the Polarographic sensor saves time and money and reduces your overall cost. The Galvanic sensor enables you to start sampling immediately without a warm-up period. Either sensor you choose for the field will give you accurate, quality data.
• Internal barometer for highest accuracy
• Choose field DO sensors (Polarographic or Galvanic) or lab BOD
• One Touch Cal calibrates within 3 seconds with the push of a button
• Stores 50 data sets
• Graphic, backlit display and glow in the dark keypad
• Available with 1, 4, 10, 20, 30 or 100-meter cables
• View display with polarized sunglasses on
• Fastest response time on the market with 95% response in 8 seconds with standard membrane
• Multiple languages include English, Spanish, French and German
• User replaceable sensors and cables
• 3-year instrument; 2-year cable warranty