This new XML job control based SDK allows software developers to integrate custom applications and card printer commands into a card application, and directly control specific features and functions of the supported card printer.
Currently the ZMotif SDK+ API supports the Zebra ZXP Series 8™ retransfer printer.
The ZMotif SDK+ download contents include:
- Programming documentation (job and printer command information, coding sequence and sample code) and DLL libraries for:
- Printer and graphics functions
- Encoding with an integrated contact and contactless PC/SC compliant smart card chip encoder
- ZGT (Zebra General Tool), a printer utility / application used to verify and exercise various ZMotif SDK+ printer functions and features available in the SDK.
- A ZMotif SDK+ reference manual describing the programming functions that control operations and deliver data for Zebra card printers
- ZXP Printer Software Emulator Application – A software printer preview tool that emulates a ZXP printer. Used in testing and validating print jobs sent via the Zebra Windows® driver or ZMotif SDK+ commands.