FREE ZebraDesigner label design software. Printer is NOT supplied with an interface cable.
Specifications of Zebra HC100 Thermal Direct Wristband Printer:
- Stock Order Code: HC100-3006-0000
- Interface: RS232-DB9 serial and USB
- Optional Interface: RS232-DB9 serial, USB and internal 10/100 Ethernet
- Optional Interface: RS232-DB9 serial, USB and 802.11b/g wireless
- Standard Memory: 8MB Flash, 16MB SDRAM, no real time clock
- Optional Memory: 64MB Flash, 16MB SDRAM, no real time clock
- Case colour: Beige - ABS plastic double-walled casing
- Resolution: 300 DPI
- Maximum Print Speed: 51mm/sec
- Maximum Print Width: 30.16mm
- Warranty: 12 months parts and labour with 6 month print-head warranty
- Availability: Always in stock. Ships within 24 hours
Developed specifically to meet the unique needs of healthcare providers, Zebra’s reliable HC100 Patient I.D. Solution makes wristband printing easier and more cost-effective than laser solutions.
This solution combines the reliable HC100 direct thermal printer with easy-to-load cartridges containing the industry's only antimicrobial-coated wristbands—Zebra’s Z-Band® wristbands.
Minimal training! Pop the wristband cartridge into the HC100 printer—print individual wristbands on demand. Compare these two simple steps with laser printing, which often requires staff to load forms into a special tray, print labels, apply a label to the band, and fold a laminate over the band.
The HC100 printer detects wristband size—adult, pediatric, infant—and automatically calibrates its settings for optimal print quality.