This allows software developers to quickly integrate commands into a card application to directly control specific features and functions of Value and Performance class card printers.
Each Zebra card printer SDK download package contains the following:
- Programming documentation (command information, coding sequence and sample codes) and DLL's for:
- Printer and graphics functions
- Contact encoding with an integrated GemCore® contact encoder
- Contactless encoding with the integrated GemProx® MIFARE® encoding module
- An application is included to verify that the contact and contactless encoder in your printer is functioning correctly. This application was written using the very same information and sample code in this SDK.
- A SDK reference manual describing the programming functions that control operations and deliver data for Zebra card printers.
- An application programming interface (API) to provide functions to access card printer features.