Zero Till Planters | Zero Till Master Plus Planter
The Zero Till Master PLUS planter unit uses an offset coulter for fertiliser application, allowing the tine to plant the seed into a row beside the fertiliser.
Optimise your planting opportunities today with a Zero Till Master PLUS planter unit.
The major Features of the Zero Till Master PLUS unit are :
- Gauge wheel with in built safety for row travel,
- 18" Coulter,
- Shear Pin Tine with 1500lb breakout with Keech Points,
- High Pressure Press Wheel,
- All bearings and Hubs HT Holden.
- Handles high rates of fertiliser at planting,
- Places the fertiliser in the coulter groove, which can be 50mm to 90 mm (2" - 3 1/2") from the planting tine, without breaking the ground alongside the seed
Options for the Zero Till Master PLUS unit include :
- Finger / Chain harrows,
- Trip release,
- Standard Tine can be replaced by double discs and Vee press wheel Assemblies.