Enerpac features over 1,000 different pump configurations, including manual, battery powered, electric-, air-, and gasoline-powered models, perfectly matched to Enerpac’s family of tools and accessories. These pumps offer a lifetime warranty, and are designed to make you more productive and efficient in the work you perform.
Enerpac’s gasoline-driven hydraulic pumps are designed for high efficiency, with higher by-pass pressure for improved productivity. From small portable and high-performance transportable configurations, to large capacity models.
- Z-Class high efficiency pump design, higher oil flow and bypass pressure
- Two-speed operation reduces cycle time for improved productivity
- User adjustable relief valve built-in on manual valves.
- Oil ports on valves are 3/8” NPTF
- All valves have advance-hold-retract position
- Available in three, 4-cycle engine sizes:
- 5.5 hp Honda; 6.5 and 13 hp Briggs & Stratton
- Full sight oil level glass on all reservoirs allow quick and easy oil level monitoring.
- ZG6-model with sturdy wheeled cart, dual forced air heat exchangers, 13 hp engine with electric start, pressurized oil and 16 Amps charge output for accessories