High Definition Cameras - AV8180 - Panoramic
- 8 Mpixel 180 IP-camera sensitive to 1 lux @ F 2.0
- Panoramic Camera with Four 2 Megapixel Imagers
GREAT HIGH RESOLUTION & FULL MOTION: AV8180 network camera delivers full motion progressive scan 1600 x 1200 video at 24 fps across 4x2MP sensors featuring massively-parallel MegaVideoR image processing architecture capable of sustaining over 6 billion operations per second.
GREAT COST EFFICIENCY: High resolution and crystal clear imagery allows the AV8180 to substitute up to 24 analog cameras; thereby reducing the total cost of installation. No need to supply a separate power source since the power can be drawn from a low cost Power-over-Ethernet switch.
GREAT FORENSIC ZOOMING: AV8180 surveillance system has the ability to zoom after the event from high resolutions digital archives and the simultaneous viewing of zoomed and full field of view images.
EXCELLENT MOTION DETECTION: Onboard real-time motion detection with size and sensitivity controls for up to 64 separate motion detection zones per channel.
MJPEG: AV8180 - Colour
H.264: Coming Soon...
AV8180 Camera Specification
- Four 2 Megapixel CMOS Image Sensors
- 1600(H) x 1200(V) pixel array each sensor
- 1/2” optical format
- 4.2 µm pixel pitch
- Bayer mosaic RGB filter
- Sensitivity 1 lux @ F2.0
- Dynamic Range 60 dB
- Maximum SNR 45 dB
- Data Rate up to 55Mbps
- Video Frame Rate (all four channels in parallel):
- 88 fps @ 800 x 600
- 22 fps @ 1600 x 1200
- Motion JPEG with 21 levels of quality
- TFTP and HTTP Transmission Protocol
- 100Base-T Ethernet Network Interface
- Auto Exposure (AE) and Gain Control (AGC) >120dB
- Auto Backlight Compensation
- Auto Multi-Matrix White Balance
- 50/60Hz selectable Flicker Control
- Electronic Zoom, Pan & Tilt (PTZ)
- Electronic Image Rotation - up-side down image turn (mirror)
- Resolution windowing down to 32x32 pixels window
- Programmable Motion Blurring Control for Low-Light Mode
- Programmable Resolution, Brightness, Saturation, Gamma, Sharpness, Tint
- Picture-In-Picture: Simultaneous delivery of full field of view and zoomed images
- On-camera Motion Detection with 64 detection zones per channel
For more details please click Here