TS-350 - Perimeter Surveillance Radar
The STS-350 is a portable, self-contained perimeter surveillance radar system which can be set up in about 10 minutes.
It will operate in virtually any climate, weather or lighting condition to provide 24/7 security. Scanning 350 meters in all directions, one PSRS covers an area of over 75 football fields.
For larger areas, up to 24 units can be connected in an overlapping array. STS-350 is the only radar that detects and tracks crawling intruders.
- Portable low cost radar surveillance system
- Light weight for one-man carry (Sensor Unit 40 lbs., Battery Unit & Support Assembly 44 lbs.)
- Rapid deployment (20 minutes from unpack to operation)
- Millimeter wave high resolution radar technology with 360? coverage in azimuth
- Low effective radiated power, poses no threat to human exposure and reduces potential interference with other systems
- High azimuth angular resolution for improved intrusion recognition
- High range resolution for improved intrusion recognition (0.5 meters)
- Scan rates up to one revolution per second
- Field configurable masking zones, both in angle (0? - 360?) and range (10-320 meters)
- Multiple range zone coverage; insert can be varied to eliminate warnings from non-secure areas - roads, irregular shaped areas, etc.
- Battery backup for 6-8 hours operation (depending on temperature)
- Capable of detecting a walking person out to 300 meters
- Capable of detecting vehicles out to 300 meters
- Simple, easy to understand presentation of sensor data (visual and/or audio)
- Can be deployed in temporary or permanent locations
- GPS for automatic sensor placement reporting
- Optional solar recharging system