Enerpac features over 1,000 different pump configurations, including manual, battery powered, electric-, air-, and gasoline-powered models, perfectly matched to Enerpac’s family of tools and accessories. These pumps offer a lifetime warranty, and are designed to make you more productive and efficient in the work you perform.
Whether you need smaller, portable pumps, to large-capacity pumps, Enerpac’s wide range of electric-driven hydraulic pumps provide durability, high performance and economy.
All models feature high power-to-weight ratios, and meet or exceed all industry safety standards.
- High-efficiency two speed pump - higher oil flow and bypass pressure: 700 in3/min at 100 psi; 535 in3/min at 700 psi; 60 in3/min at 10,000 psi
- Powerful 1,7 hp universal motor: high power-to-weight ratio, excellent low-voltage operating characteristics
- Moulded composite shroud: ergonomic, non-conductive handle for easy transport
- Steel reservoirs: 1, 2, 2.5, 5 or 10 gallon
- ZU4 applications: for intermittent duty cycle and high speed applications with medium to large size cylinders and tools, and when frequent pump transport is required and/or on remote locations
- ZU4 standard electric: manual valve or manual valve with powerseat for post-tensioning. Optio: skid bar
- ZU4 electric with LCD: manual and solenoid valves. Back-lit LCD provides self test, diagnostic and read-out capabilities never before offered on a portable electric pump. Full options: pressure transducer, heat exchanger and skidbar.