Features and Benefits of the SI1500 1500 Watt Sine Wave Inverter with Remote Comms:
- We have applied engineering design expertise to create an inverter that is very compact for its power level, extremely efficient, and has a unique range of options including TCP/IP Ethernet for remote monitoring and control, transfer relay to allow switching between the inverter and AC grid or generator power, 19 inch rack mounting kit that holds one or two inverters.
- The SI1500 features ultra-low noise, and low idle current draw to preserve battery life.
- The robust design will operate at 3000 watts of output for 2 seconds in order to start demanding loads.
- Whether standalone or rack mounted, both the standard Form C alarm contacts and optional TCP/IP Ethernet connection can be used to send a remote alarm signal for any type of fault, ideal for remote installations where the site is not easily accessible.
- The Ethernet option allows remote power-cycling of connected loads, possibly saving a call-out to the site.