The UFE and HAE series low power dc/dc converters are designed for use in professional applications and suitable for a wide range of industrial projects & installations.
• Five power levels, 15W, 20W, 30W, 40W & 75W
• Wide input 4:1 9-36vdc & 18-75vdc
• Output voltage options form 3.3V ~ 48V
• Overvoltage protection and Short Circuit protection
• Wide operating temperature, typically, -35ºC to +85ºC
• External output voltage trim -20% to +10% on 75W modules
• Panel mount and DIN-Rail mount options
Offering a very high level of performance and reliability, the HAE75 and UFEC series are ideal for mounting onto a DIN-Rail.
The HAE75 series offers 75W in a very small package measuring only 85 x 60 x 28mm and coupled to system chassis, it provides an excellent solution for high operating temperature applications.
Most models are available from stock from Amtex, which carries a large range of of the shelf stocked productsy of models.
For further details please vist our web site.. www.amtex.com.au.