Cable Protectors - Pedestrian
Supplied by: Barrier Group
A tough one-piece moulded polyethylene cable protector designed to protect cables from damage and pedestrians from tripping hazards.
Simple fitted by positioning the modules over existing cables or hoses. The interlocking modules are produced in a hi-viz safety yellow with a slip resistant surface. Recommended for short term or temporary pedestrian traffic. Ideal for contruction and renovation works, or in office environments.
Value Features of Cable Protectors - Pedestrian
- Simple drop over design
- High visibility safety yellow finish
- Handy 1010mm long interlocking modules
- Low profile design
Specifications of Cable Protectors - Pedestrian
- Drop over cable protector
- Material: Moulded polyethylene
- Length: 1010mm
- Width: 135mm
- Height: 20mm
- Channel Size: Single channel at 40 x 12mm
- Weight: 1.3Kg/metre
- Installation: Interlocking drop over modules. No tools required.