Atomic Absorption Spectrometer | SavantAA Sigma AAS
The SavantAA Sigma is our top-of-the-range AAS. It is a state-of-the-art fully automated, multi-element, true double beam instrument with all-reflective optics. It is fully computer-controlled, including the burner adjuster, burner rotation, Super Lamp Power Supply, Electronic Sample Viewing, Lamp optimization, wavelength and slit setting and gas control, using SavantAA Windows Vista based software.
Advanced Features of Atomic Absorption Spectrometer SavantAA Sigma AAS
- Eight lamp fully automated turret with auto alignment of lamps for sequential multi-element analysis.
- Programmable flame control with ten safety interlocks provides reproducible operation with gas flows automatically set when changing methods.
- All-reflective optics for high light throughput.
- Automatic wavelength setting, 175 to 900 nm.
- Continuously adjustable slit width 0.1 to 2.0 nm in 0.1 nm increments in both normal and reduced height with automatic setting.
- Asymmetric modulation reduces noise by up to 40%.
- Hyper Pulse fast background correction provides 175-423 nm correction range, at up to 2.5 Abs.
- Coded lamp recognition.
- Super Lamp Power Supply for 1 lamp (optional 4 lamp SLPS).
- Motorised workhead adjuster.
- Automatic burner rotation.
- USB communications.
The SavantAA sigma is controlled by the SavantAA Windows Vista based software offering the ultimate combination of power and simplicity.