This complete system, with self-contained controller and extruded aluminum marking head mounting post and base, is the right choice for many stand-alone bench top marking applications.
An ELECTROMECHANICAL marking pin eliminates the need for any air supply, making it easy to move the Benchmark ® 200 from one work area to another.
Features of Pin Marking System - BenchMark® 200
- Generous 100 x 100mm marking window
- Rugged column-mounted marking head based on field-proven BENCHMARK®320
- Fully programmable - character sizes, font styles and character strings are changed through simple keyboard input
- Variable Text Height from 1 to 100mm
- Rugged, compact self contained controller with rubber keyboard and 4-line LCD display - no PC required
- Electromechanical marking pin eliminates the need for air supply
- High quality, permanent, programmable marking on a wide range of materials from soft plastics to hard metals up to Rc60
- Automatically generates serial numbers, as well as date, time and shift codes
- 2-D Barcodes can be created
- Controller stores up to 75 marking patterns
- Marks up to 5 characters per second
- Optional rotary fixture for circumferential marking of cylindrical parts
- Optional Barcode Scanner for error proofing input of text/Part No's.