- LW-80: 80 bottles/minute
- LW-120: 120 bottles/minute
- LW-180: 180 bottles/minute
- LW-240: 240 bottles/minute
The washing cycles can be designed as per the customer's requirements.
The machine is available in 4 different models.
- Programmable Logic control (PLC) panel is also supplied with the machine as an optional.
- B-line Linear Bottle Washing Machine is sturdy, compact and conforms to GMP requirements.
- Variable speed pulley mechanism facilitates selection of speed as per bottle size.
- Automatic feeding and discharging of bottles to cassettes.
- The bottles are conveyed to the washing zone through cassettes. Due to this, there is no breakage of bottles.
- The machine is free from jerks and vibration due to the indexing mechanism.
- Pressurised monoblock pump supplied with the machine ensures high pressure of water for rinsing.
- Water is contamination-free from one zone to another zone.
- 20 microns washable cartridge filters ensure contamination-free water for washing of bottles.
- Lesser water consumption due to solenoid valves.
- Float valve is provided for water level maintenance in the holding tank.
- Easy changeover from one bottle to another bottle.
- Sanitary Pipeline with triclover connections.
- Safety ensured through electrical interlocking of main machine and S.S. Slat Belt. The main machine will not start before starting the S.S. Slat Belt.
- B-line Linear Bottle Washing Machine can be operated by a single operator.
- Material of construction: S.S. 304 quality.
- The machine is supplied with a standard control panel.