Since 1971 we have been manufacturing and distributing high-tech ceramics for science and industry. Our products are used for abrasion, corrosion, and electrical resistance, laboratory ware, and thermocouple sheaths and insulators.
We make alumina, PSZ zirconia and a variety of other custom-made materials.
Our manufacturing processes include extrusion, injection moulding, casting, welding and machining.
We are the world leaders in zirconia based oxygen sensors for furnace control.
We also import and distribute advanced ceramics.
Our product range includes:
Rod tube & bar from 90mm to 1mm diameter • Oxygen probes for furnace control • solid electrolyte oxygen sensors • laboratory crucibles • low wear clutch parts • wire guides • furnace components • thermocouple components • bearings • water knife nozzles • radar insulators
Alumina ceramics are:
• the most versatile of the advanced technical ceramics
• stronger than the traditional ceramics
• chemically inert - excellent corrosion resistance
• outstanding electrical insulators, even at very high temperatures
• extremely hard - excellent abrasion resistance
• are almost unaltered at 1000°C
• useable up to 1700°