Draper Headers for CR and CX Combines
92C Rice Belt Header
The 92C rice belt header is 25 feet wide and features your choice of single or double knife drive. The 92C is a two-deck, centre-mounted header that features a single-feed belt, a large-diameter full-floating auger, and extra-long retractable fingers.
More 92C features:
- High-torque hydraulic motors at both ends of the six-tine bar reel
- Optional fore and aft hydraulic reel control
- Levee shields and optional double-knife drive
- Stainless steel plate under the feed auger that allows the 92C to withstand abrasive conditions
- Heavy-duty plastic skid plates that provide for on-ground soybean harvest as well as protection in banks and sink holes
94C Grain Belt Header
Perfect for cereals, grains and specialty crops.
The 42 inch-wide draper belts are perfect for working in cereals, grains and specialty crops. Two draper belts feed the crop to the extra-wide centre feed belt. Belt speed is adjusted by flow control and flow divider valves.
For increased feeding capacity, the centre deck is located directly in line with the feeder auger, not under it. With this design, the cut crop has no chance to tangle or twist as it enters the auger, even in the toughest of harvesting conditions.
More 94C features:
- Lateral and vertical leaf spring float system that delivers ground-hugging flotation
- Simple turnbuckle that allows fast, easy adjustment of the knife angle and belt performance to maximise harvesting efficiency
- Optional reel fore and aft adjustment kits that provide increased crop harvesting versatility
- Standard transport axle and tow hitch for convenient over-the-road transport without the need for a trailer
To Know More about Combine Harvesters / Draper Headers Please click here