In order to achieve this, the device must be supplied with relevant data which is recorded by the sensors connected to it.
This recorded data (processed or unprocessed) can be transferred by the CMU 1000 via various ports or as an analogue value to other instruments and/or monitoring levels. It is possible to connect easily to higher level control systems, monitoring systems and bus systems using the built-in interfaces or in combination with an additional coupling module.
Using the CMU 1000 means that operating costs can be reduced whilst at the same time increasing machine availability.
Condition Monitoring Unit - Hydac CMU 1000 advantages
- Controller for data evaluation with real time capability
- 8 input channels for HSI or SMART sensors
- 8 input channels for analogue sensors
- 4 input channels for digital signals
- 2 output channels for analogue signals
- 4 relay switching outputs with changeover contacts
- Interfaces: RS232, Ethernet,..
- Parameterisation via PC USB port
- Simple operation using navigation pad
- Creation of customised application program using PC software CMWIN supplied