• True full HD 1080P at 60fps
• Up to 3,300ft/1,000m range (LoS)
• Zero latency, real-time video
• Extremely resilient 5GHz. digital link with AFS
• Encrypted and secured
• Built-in OSD view (MAVLInk based telemetry)
• Gimbal control over Futaba® S.Bus
• Plug-and-Fly, out of the box setup and operation
Applications• Aerial video production and cinematography
• Industrial and commercial inspection
• Surveillance and security
• Real estate assessment and supervision
• Search and rescue
• First responder situation evaluation
• Crowd control
• UAV enthusiast recreation
CONNEX by AMIMON is an innovative Wireless HD link for professional UAV drone applications. Leveraging AMIMON’s leadership in the wireless video market, CONNEX brings broadcast HD video quality and robustness standards to the rapidly evolving UAV aerial video arena.
Designed from the ground up for UAV drone applications, CONNEX packs the performance, form factor, interfaces and reliability required for getting the job done; anywhere, anytime.
All professional UAV HD applications now share the same requirement – a robust wireless HD video downlink.
CONNEX, delivers excellent HD image quality, zero latency, and the highest levels of robustness. Employing AMIMON’s revolutionary HD video technology, widely regarded as the industry standard in the broadcast and cinematography markets. It’s 5GHz radio, 2x5 MIMO and automatic channel selection ensures resilient connectivity, free from interference, specifically from UAV controls and 2.4GHz links.
The zero-latency transmission offers live, real-time imaging for broadcast, inspection, and mission critical applications. CONNEX’s multicast feature supports four screens simultaneously, each receiving perfect HD images.