The background to this are the ever-growing requirements with respect to the expected service life of individual components and modules and the concomitant requirements with respect to the the technical cleanliness of components and systems- beginning in production, installation and storage and extending to the operation of the complete system.
Quality standards can be checked and documented by means of the determination of type, size and quantity of the contamination, and the necessary optimisation measures can be implemented.
The CTU 1000 is used mainly in the automobile and supplier industry, in gearbox/motor installation, in mobile hydraulics, in the manufacture of hydraulic/lubrication system components and in the aeroplane industry.
- Cost reductions through lower production waste
- Detection and elimination of weak points
- Reduction of zero-km breakdowns
- Internal and external process optimisation
- Documentation of technical cleanliness of components