As part of the PCME Ltd family of products, the PCME Stack 710 supports the functionality of being connected to an Interface Module or MultiController (for multi sensor user interface, Ethernet communication, graphs, historical
data screens with graphs and trending as well as data logging for emission reporting, redundancy and data analysis functions). In addition, the instrument can be included as part of a PCME Ltd dust monitoring network including Particulate monitors, Filter performance and Leak monitors to form an unrivalled plant wide dust monitoring system.
Designed for Compliance Monitoring
- Meets or exceeds US EPA requirements for 40CFR60 Sections 13, 17 and App. B PS-1.
- Meets or exceeds US EPA requirements for proposed 40CFR60 App. F Procedure 3.
- Meets or exceeds ASTM Standard D6216.
Advanced Features and Benefits
- Outstanding reliability - no continuously moving parts.
- Low maintenance - simple access to optics if required.
- High accuracy and repeatability - designed to meet or exceed US EPA PS-1 monitoring applications.
- Unique measurement technology - unique “no drift” zero check.
- Automatic in-situ zero and span checking - built-in calibration audit.
- Range of instrument outputs - Opacity, extinction, or dust density.
- User friendly - an icon-driven integral control panel for set-up, control and diagnostics or via MultiController/Interface Module.
- Advanced user features/benefits - separate and remote advanced digital Interface module or Multi-controller/logger/graphical user interface with Modbus, 485, 232, Ethernet capability.
- Easily integrated into plant control system - 4-20mA and Modbus RS485 as standard.
- Integral air purges - prevents dust and corrosive gases from contaminating the optical system (separate blower system required).
- Suitable for path lengths from 1m to 10m (factory set) - varying Opacity levels.
- Low level measurement through advanced LED design - Opacity 0-10% to 0-100%.
- New compact design - simplifies installation and reduces air purge requirements.
The PCME Stack 710 uses a homogeneous advanced LED light source to reduce the effect of misalignment on the measured opacity. Together with a “Flood LED”, it achieves the highest levels of stability and accuracy. The “no moving parts” optical system gives an instrument with exceptional reliability and proven low measurement capability beyond most standard Opacity monitors.
For more information on the PCME Stack 710 please click here.