- No mercury: electromechanical principle for controlling
- Type of interruption: micro-disconnection
- Degree of Protection: IPX8
- Electrical capacity: 10(4)A 250V~
- Operation temperature: Maximum of 60ºC
- The drawing to the side indicates how the fixation of the counterweight should be made.
- To increase the differential between maximum or minimum level, you have to increase the
- cable distance between the float and the counterweight.
- It is not advisable to use this float switch in flammable liquids.
- There should not be any connections made, where contact with the liquid is possible.
- Fasten the float cable to the border or to the upper side of the tank.
Click here for product sheet