From multiple shifts to warehousing in food markets BAE products meet the highest requirements on life time and profitability. The positive tubular plates of excellent quality are decisive for the stable capacity and reliability of the battery. The pole bushings are specially adapted to meet the daily demands of forklift truck operation, allowing strong mechanical stress and facilitating safe operation, while offering, at the same time, reduced maintenance effort.
BAE Batteries for traction applications reflect outstanding quality by:
- Fully insulated battery design to ensure touch protection
- Robust battery design in tubular or grid plate technology for highest durability and cycle stability
- Very good charging behaviour
- Unique, double-sealed, screwed pole bushing for highest reliability
- Optional electrolyte agitation BAE Airtec (PIT = „Pipe in Tube“ technology) for PzS batteries to optimise operational costs and increase reliability
- Significant improvement in battery operation by additional accessories such as temperature sensors
The BAE battery range for Motive Power and Rail Traffic Applications is distributed exclusivey by R&J Batteries.
With store and distributors in all states R&J Batteries can distribute and support your battery needs across the nation.