Features and Benefits of the VersiWall™ GP Tray Planter:
- VersiWall™ GP Trays can be individually replaced or removed for wall maintenance or design change.
- Each VersiWall™ GP Tray has a water reservoir with a cover designed for the provision of a capillary wick to re-use stored water and facilitate sustained plant growth.
- The VersiWall™ GP is an easy-to-install and low maintenance modular vertical greening system with a choice of mounting, planting density and growth media options to suit different wall conditions.
- Depending on plant size and planting density selected, VersiWall™ GP Trays allow plant spacings of 200mm and 250mm horizontally and 150mm and 225mm vertically.
- The use of mounting frames minimises wall penetrations and enables installation to be carried out easily and safely by just one person.
- VersiWall™ GP Trays and VersiWall™ GP Mounting Panels are manufactured from UV-stabilised recycled polypropylene that meets requirements for international "Green Building" certification.