The range covers diameters from 5,90 - 60,50 mm. A hole tolerance of IT6 and a surface finish of Ra 0,25 can be achieved thanks to a design incorporating three Cermet guide pads and an accurate adjusting system.
The original clamping design ensures an efficient and stable blade clamping. Bifix also features internal through coolant channels.
- Good guiding system using three Cermet guiding pads
- Adjustable reamer achieving high precision (IT5 / IT6)
- Extreme surface finish using double lead angle 15/3 degrees
- Indexable blades
- Optimised geometries and blade grades for different work piece materials
- Double lead angle 30/3 degrees - suitable for most materials
- Two coolant designs for through holes (pushing chips forward) and blind holes (pushing chips backwards)
- Strong clamping system with two clamps
- Optimal chip evacuation
- Short lead angle with end cutting for blind bores when bottom cut is required
- Cermet grade for optimisation in steel
- Cost effective
- Indexable blades with two cutting edges per blade
- Lowest carbide cost