The Plate Rolling | Hydraulic Machine | 3 Roll | MAV is the most innovative ad revolutionary machine on the market. It is a rolling machine that has many advantages unavailable on any other three roll machine. The Plate Rolling | Hydraulic Machine | 3 Roll | MAV with is "variable axis" is the simplest and easiest rolling machine to use.
It works as a press in the pre-bending of the plate edges and it is in fact more widely known as the Press-Roll". Reducing the distance between the lower lateral rolls it is possible to obtain an excellent flat end, in fact the length of the flat end is the shorter than any other three roll machine. If the distance between the lateral rolls is increased, this allows very thick plates to be bent, thus increasing the capability of the machine considerably.
Pre-bending is performed by "pressing" of the upper roll (and not by lower roll moving or swinging up from rest position which will automatically cause the plate to tilt). The result is the plate is handled always horizontally and not tilted dangerously during the pre-bending process.
The bending process in the Plate Rolling | Hydraulic Machine | 3 Roll | MAV means the weight of the plate does not influence at all the pressing power of the machine because the rolls are not elevated. Thanks to its innovative frame design the Plate Rolling | Hydraulic Machine | 3 Roll | MAV is the most compact rolling machine currently available on the market and even for medium large capacities, it does not need to be placed in a pit.
Cone rolling is also much simpler than with any other three roll design as all three rolls can be moved independently to adapt perfectly to the geometry of the cone to be formed.
ADVANTAGES OF THE Plate Rolling | Hydraulic Machine | 3 Roll | MAV
It has been designed specifically to be the most technologically advanced and effective rolling machine for the 21st century. It contains design features that are absolutely unique when compared with any other three roll machine including numerous benefits without any of the handicaps of the traditional three roll machines. It is particularly well suited to heavy duty work on thick plate:
- The only variable axis rolls with all 3 rolls driven as a standard feature (instead of driving only the top roll which makes working with thinner plate of narrow pieces more difficult).
- It has 3 independent hydraulic motors and 3 coupled gearboxes as a standard feature directly coupled to the roll thus providing excellent plate transit independently from weight, thickness or material and practically eliminating the risk of slippage. The rolls are braked automatically by the gearboxes, much more effective than the drum brake mechanism used by other manufacturers.
- The only variable axis rolls with the possibility to tilt considerably both the top and the lateral rolls to enable the machine to shape even the most inclined cone shapes.
- Hydraulic peripheral speed compensation, technically superior compared to clutch-brake systems commonly used by other manufacturers.
- All movements are completely hydraulically driver thus substituting obsolete manual or at best mechanical solutions adopted by other manufacturers.
For more information, specifications and brochure on Plate Rolling | Hydraulic Machine | 3 Roll | MAV, please complete the form below to submit your request to Fabrication Equipment Supplies.