Pneumatic Impact Presses features:
- Ranging from 5 kN to 35 kN, and even up to 75 kN.
- Easy to operate with high productivity yet low initial cost, they are pneumatically controlled spring actuated bench units designed for a wide range of marking and assembly operations.
- With a double acting air cylinder that actuates the ram and increases the rate of operation, pneumatic impact presses can easily be integrated into production or assembly lines.
- As stand alone units, the machines are usually operated using twin safety buttons, to meet OH&S regulations.
- These machines can be used for bending, forming, riveting and certain other non-marking operations.
- Adjustable Power up to: 600 kg
- Net Weight : 14.5 kg
- Usable Table-Area : 110 x 110 mm
- Shank dimensions : 8 x 32 mm
- Tool support stroke length : 8 mm
- Usable stroke length : 0-14 mm
- Air pressure 4/6 atm
- Air consumption per stroke : 0.5 ltr