PTFE Lined Pipe & Piping Systems
A complete range of pipe line with PTFE (Polytetrafluorethylene) and fittings lined with PFA (Perfluoroalkoxy).
A complete range of Pipe Line with PTFE (Polytetrafluorethylene) and fittings lined with PFA (Perfluoroalkoxy).
- Size range: 25 - 300 NB.
- Steel Pipe: Welded or seamless, schedule 40.
- Flanges: Any speciation (ASA 150lb STD).
- Pressure: As per steel pipe recommendation.
- Max Temp: 230ºC
- Exterior Finish: Primer (ROZC) or as specified.
- QA: To ASTM requirement :
- Dye Penetrant Test
- Welding Certificates (WPS / PQR)
- Spark Test / Electrostatically
- NDT Test
- Hydrostatic Test
- Material Certication
- Pipe Linings
Provides unmatched chemical resistance at temperatures to 260ºC. Because its Carbon chains are completely fluronated, PTFE is chemically inert to the following broad range of commercial chemicals:
- All acids including hydrofluoric, hydrochloric, sulphuric and aqua regia
- All chlorides - organic and inorganic
- All sulphates - organic and inorganic
- All bleach solutions
- All solvents
- All phenols
- All caustics
- All peroxides
Combined with the chemical inertness of PTFE are its usual non-stick properties. Thus a PTFE lined pipe system eliminates and/or minimises build up of deposits on the pipe walls, which otherwise would reduce flow and possibly affect processing operations.
- Lined straight spoils
- 90 deg and 45 deg Elbows
- Equal tee and equal crosses
- Reducing and instrument tees
- Reducing flanges
- Concentric and eccentric reduces